Sunday, October 09, 2011

The Philosophy of Ohms Law

The World, as seen through Ohms Law.
Are the Forces of Life very similar to natural electrical forces?
I needed some good news, so I playfully wrote this to cheer me up.
I hope it does the same for you. Not to bee taken too seriously
It's a combination of science, philosophy, imagination, humour
Positive love, nature, people, LOLs music, art etc.
all make this world a place worth living in for many of us.
When amongst the _vampires_, leeches, parasites, viruses, crocodiles, mosquitoes, spiders, snakes and other _horrors_ on the negative side.
They exist and so do I, living between the two opposite forces.
Living together between these repulsive or attractive,
positive and negative forces or tensions.
Similar to the electrical forces of nature.
(E) FORCE - Voltage, Potential Difference, Tension, Pressure - Opposites (Volts)
(I) FLOW - Current - amount / time - Speed (Amps)
(Z) CONDUCTION, ACCEPTANCE, (Siemens, Mhos)
(R) OPPOSITION, RESISTANCE - opposition to the movement and flow, (Ohms)
(P) POWER = ENERGY, WORK (Watts)
*Ohms Law E = I x R*
FORCE, TENSION
E = I R, Force = Flow x Opposition
POWER , WORK
P = I E, Work = Flow x Force
P = I^2 R = Flow ^ 2 x Resistance
RESISTANCE, OPPOSITION, PROTEST
R = E / I = Force / Flow
FLOW
I = E / R = Force / Resistance
Positive potential is lacking (poor) of electrons
Negative potential is full (rich) of electrons
Positive Poor and Negative Rich forces
ELECTRONS = Money, Matter, Stuff, Space, Things
Star Wars, the movie, based on the universal FORCES of electricity and nature.
WARNING When building electrical circuits,
the current carrying capacity of the conductors must be sufficient.
Too high a current flow and and the needed force of voltage may destroy small, resistive conductors depending on the tensions and pressures encountered.
Tension and pressure must exist for movement to occur and power or energy to exist.
I = E / R , P = I E
May Current flow with you,
May Opposition be low and the
Force be attractive to you.
: ( :
P and E and Z of I from E- to E+.
(work and force and acceptance of flow which positive gets from negative excess)
Negatively charged atoms with excessive electrons GIVE electrons to the
Positively charged atoms who lack electrons.
Maybe we need to follow the lesson of the electron :)
SUMMARY
P=work
E=force
Z=acceptance
R=resistance
I=flow

No comments: